Safety Showers and Eye Washes
No matter how many precautions employees take, accidents sometimes happen. In these situations quick action is essential, and if the incident involves a hazardous material, using a safety shower or eyewash can be extremely important.
MARCOM's training products on "Safety Showers and Eye Washes" review for employees situations where safety showers and eye washes should be used, as well as how to properly use them. Topics covered in these products include:
- Types of showers and eye washes.
- How to operate showers and eye washes correctly.
- Chemical splashes.
- Appropriate shower and eye wash techniques.
- Helping an accident victim use a shower/eye wash.
- First aid.
- # Maintenance and testing of showers and eye washes.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish
What's included with the DVD/VHS?
The Safety Showers and Eye Washes VHS/DVD provides all the information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with:
- Safety Showers and Eye Washes VHS/DVD
- Easy-to-use leader's guide
- Scheduling and attendance forms
- Employee quiz and training certificate
- Subtitles are included
- Play from beginning to end or use the menu to play Chapters
|Product Information Sheet||Download Product Information Sheet|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Safety Showers and Eye Washes
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 1-888-369-9013 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.