Respiratory Protection and Safety
One of the problems with many respiratory hazards (such as fumes or gases) is that employees cannot easily "see" them. Even more visible hazards, such as dusts, are often accepted as part of a "normal" work environment. As a result, many respiratory problems only become clearly evident well after the original exposure. Yet once they occur, most respiratory problems are "chronic" and long lasting. To further protect employees from these hazards, both OSHA and NIOSH have issued changes to their respiratory protection requirements.
Our training products on "Respiratory Protection and Safety" have been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHAs Respiratory Standard. Topics covered in these products include:
- How the respiratory system works.
- Common types and causes of respiratory hazards.
- Potential effects of respiratory hazards.
- Good respiratory safety practices.
- Respiratory safety equipment.
- OSHAs Assigned Protection Factors for respirators.
- Fit testing protocols.
- Cleaning/disinfecting procedures.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish
What's included with the DVD/VHS?
The Respiratory Protection and Safety DVD/VHS provides all the information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with:
- Respiratory Protection and Safety DVD/VHS
- Easy-to-use leader's guide
- Scheduling and attendance forms
- Employee quiz and training certificate
- Subtitles are included
- Play from beginning to end or use the menu to play Chapters
|Product Information Sheet||Download Product Information Sheet|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Respiratory Protection and Safety
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 1-888-369-9013 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.