Portable Gravity Fed Eye Wash Station
The Portable Eye Wash Station meets OSHA emergency eye wash station requirements and provides effective and immediate first aid eye irrigation, which is critical to helping people with eye injuries. The Portable Eye Wash Station can be wall mounted or is portable for easy transportation. The OSHA Compliant Portable Eye Wash Station is an effective first aid treatment for both acid and alkali burns, providing immediate emergency eye care. This unit is easily operated one-handed and holds 16 gallons. Guard against personal injury claims and protect your employees with a well placed safety eye wash station.
The Portable Eye Wash Station comes with 2 Free Bonus Items:
- 2-Bottle Emergency Eye Wash Station
- Eye Wash Service Tag
Emergency Eyewash Stations
Emergency eye wash stations must be situated in working environments were employees may be exposed to harmful chemicals. Accidents do happen, and immediate access to emergency eye wash stations at time of exposure is critical in preventing eye injury. Eye wash stations are designed to immediately flush contaminants out of the eyes after exposure. Emergency Eyewash station should be located in high-risk areas, no more than 25 feet (10 seconds) from areas where acids or other corrosive materials are in use. This advice is enforced by OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.151:
Paragraph (c) of OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.151
"Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use".
The OSHA standard does not set specifications for emergency eyewash and shower equipment, but OSHA agree that equipment that complies with ANSI requirements would usually meet the intent of the OSHA standard.
ANSI Regulation z358.1-2004
- Eye wash stations should be installed at "accessible" locations and reachable within 10 seconds of the hazard.
- Both plumbed and self contained eyewash stations should deliver a 15-minute continuous flow
- Eye wash stations should be installed where caustic or hazardous substances are present. Check all relevant Material Safety Data Sheets at your facility to determine if the chemical or substance requires 15-minute eye flushing.
- Eye washes should have an on-off valve, door or pull strap that activates within one second with one single motion or less.
- Eye wash station should be located in an area free of obstructions that inhibit immediate use.
Portable Eye Wash Station Product Specifications:
- Station comes with bactericide, fungicide, and algaecide additive
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 standard as recommended by OSHA requirements
- 15 Minute Flowtime
- Easy Operation - one handed operation
- No Plumbing required
- Gravity Fed Flow - has no working parts
- Includes One Bottle of Water Preservative (SAS 5136)
|Product Information Sheet||No|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Portable Eye Wash Station Discount Pack
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 1-888-369-9013 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.