Hazardous Materials Labels
One important method for identifying hazardous materials is through the use of container labels. From bottles and drums to trucks and railcars, labels and placards provide information about the contents of a container, as well as what to do and who to call in case of an emergency. Because this information is so critical for the safe handling and transporting of these potentially dangerous substances, several organizations have developed labeling and placarding systems to communicate to employees about a container's contents.
Our training products on "Hazardous Materials Labels" are designed to help employees understand the characteristics of different labeling systems and the ways that each convey information. By recognizing the differences and similarities of these systems, employees will be better prepared to work safely around hazardous materials. Topics covered in these products include:
- Types of containers requiring labels and the information required on the label.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) hazardous material classifications.
- DOT label and placard requirements.
- United Nations identification numbers.
- The Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS).
- The National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) labeling system.
- Hazardous waste labeling.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish
What's included with the DVD/VHS?
The Hazardous Materials Labels VHS/DVD provides all the information that is needed for a comprehensive employee training session. Programs come with:
- Hazardous Materials Labels VHS/DVD
- Easy-to-use leader's guide
- Scheduling and attendance forms
- Employee quiz and training certificate
- Subtitles are included
- Play from beginning to end or use the menu to play Chapters
|Product Information Sheet||Download Product Information Sheet|
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Hazardous Materials Labels
Most products ship within 24 hours. In some cases we may be shipping to you directly from the manufacturer. Drop shipped orders usually ship within 7 days. For further information on our delivery times, please call toll-free 888-306-7377, Mon-Fri 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific time.
Should you find that you need to return your order to us, we have in place a 90 day return policy. Please return the product(s) to us in good, undamaged condition, and fit for resale. The credit card used to make the original purchase will be credited for the return. We will refund the cost of the product(s) 100% (excluding shipping and handling fees) . The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
Certain items are excluded from our return policy. They include:
- Written Safety Plans. These products are customized to your business, and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Opened or partially used first aid supplies.
We carry out a refund on your order within four weeks of receiving your package back to us. In most cases you will receive a refund much sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping (up to 14 days), and for your bank or credit card company to complete the refund. In the event your return request is made beyond 30 days of the purchase date, we will issue a refund via check. We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and issue your refund in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- Do I have to pay a restocking fee?
We do not charge a restocking fee for our items.
- Who pays for the return shipping costs?
In the event that you need to return an item due to defect or damage, we will pay for the shipping of that item(s). If an item is returned due to reasons such as 'I changed my mind' or 'I no longer need the item' or 'someone in our office ordered the wrong item' return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Who do I call if I have a question about Returns?
All questions relating to returns and refunds should be directed to our Customer Service Hotline. Call toll-free 1-888-369-9013 Monday - Friday, 7:00am through 5:00pm Pacific Time.